The API MessageRegistry 3.0 is uploaded in the specification page. It is available for Document Providers in order to implement it. Document Senders and Document Consumers should wait that the Document Provider finished the implementation before using it.
The API Partition is uploaded in the specification page too.
The documentation page on the consultaton part of the Document Provider is modified for the use of the API 3.0 and the partition feature. The changes are:
- OAuth URLs are now for the version 5
- The introspect examples now shows two different introspects : One from a human using the e-Box Enterprise portal and one from a Document Consumer application
- The documentation now talks about the Document Consumer clients. They are clients who signed a contract with NSSO in order to implement an application that consult the e-Box of their enterprise. This is a fairly new integration type.
- The scope section now talks about the partitionuser scope
- A long section about how to check user consultation right on partitions is added. It describes what to do in each consultation scenario.
- A page on the Partition web service is uploaded.
- The list of resources used by the portal is updated to show what we plan to use with the portal once all Document Providers are ready with the 3.0 implementation.